CARDIO DANCE: Intense, fun, athletic-style dance fitness class. Light choreography mixed with strength segments to deliver a superbly sweaty and effective workout.
305 FITNESS: Club vibes, DJ mixes, and maybe some twerking? A fun and hard AF 45-minute, follow-along cardio dance workout.
CARDIO BARRE: Low impact, fully-charged barre class. You’ll find focus, energy and muscles you’ve never known you had.
SLOW BURN AND BEND: 45 minutes of barre at a slower pace than our regular capped off with a luxurious 15 minutes of stretching.
POWER BARRE: An extra challenging 60 minute class focused on strength, flow and mindfulness.
BOUNCE: Mini-trampoline class that mixes low-impact cardio on the rebounder with strength series.
EXPRESS: 45-minute condensed versions of our dance and barre classes.
For barre classes, we recommend pants that hit below the knee. Fitted clothing is helpful so instructors can better assess your form.
For dance and bounce classes, wear something you can sweat in. Since we do a fair amount of jumping, you also might thank yourself for wearing your most supportive sports bra.
Barre classes require grippy socks, which you can bring with you or purchase at the studio for $6. These are required for class for your safety and sanitation. Bare feet are not allowed: dozens of sweaty feet and hardwood floors just don’t mix well!
For dance and bounce classes, you’ll need sneakers to provide you with more support for your feet and ankles.
In addition to appropriate footwear, bring a water bottle (free refills at our bottle filler station). You may also want to bring a towel.
For outdoor barre classes, bring your own yoga mat.
For your first class, please arrive 10-15 minutes early so we can get you settled into the studio.
For returning clients, entry into class isn’t permitted 5 minutes after the start of the class. This ensures a safe and enjoyable experience for all clients. Standby students will begin to be added to class after this 5 minute grace period.
Free street parking can be found on W. Cary (1 hour limit) or nearby side streets (no limit or 2 hour limit).
You’ll find information on our COVID-19 safety procedures for indoor and outdoor classes on this page.
- You must cancel your class more than 4 hours prior to class start time.
- If you don’t cancel in time, all Unlimited Memberships will be charged a $5 Late Cancel Fee, and Class Credit Clients will lose the credit used to book class.
- Cancellations can take place using the Online Scheduler or App.
- We do not accept cancellations over email or phone.
- No-shows will result in a $10 fee for all Unlimited Memberships.
- Class Pack holders will lose the pass used to book the class for No Shows.
If you have a Class Pack or single class pass, you can transfer your spot to a friend for no charge.
Entry into class isn’t permitted 5 minutes after the start of the class. This ensures a safe and enjoyable experience for all clients. Standby students will begin to be added to class after this 5 minute grace period.
- If you are on the Waitlist and you make it off, you will be notified via email and moved into class.
- You do not need to confirm that you can attend class once you make it off the Waitlist. We assume you can attend unless you cancel your reservation.
- If you are added to class from the Waitlist and you’re not able to attend, you must cancel in accordance with the standard Cancellation Policy to avoid a Late Cancel or No-Show charge.
All of our current membership options can be found on our Pricing page.
All cancellation requests must be made via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have fulfilled your term commitment, we just require 48 business hours to cancel.