COVID-19 safety Procedures and policies
As we begin to offer outdoor and in-studio classes, we are following state guidelines to keep you safe. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we need to make adjustments to our classes and schedule during this time.
- We are required to screen you for COVID symptoms before you’re permitted inside the studio. We will be doing this via TEXT as much as possible. Expect a text message between 15-60 minutes before your scheduled class. You’ll respond to the text with a YES or NO and then we’ll know you’re good to come to the studio. If you sign up late or don’t respond to the text, we will screen you verbally when you enter the lobby.
- We request you wear a mask when you enter and keep it on until class starts. If you are hanging out after class, please put the mask back on.
- When you enter, you’ll find a shoe sanitizing station. You just step on the sanitizing mat, and then dry your feet on the regular mat.
- Using hand sanitizer or washing your hands is required before and after class.
- Your mat, props and hand weights will be clean and set up for you.
- Instructors will do their best to maintain a 10 ft distance from you. They will not be doing any hands-on corrections, but will instead provide verbal cues.
- Toiletries are available at the front desk for use, rather than in the bathroom.
Unless otherwise marked, outdoor barre and dance classes are held at the Carillon Tower. This is what to expect:
- Class is capped at 25 participants (Bounce is 6 participants).
- Maintain 10 ft distance between you and others.
- Bring your own yoga mat to barre classes.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Typically we will only use loop resistance bands or no props. You are welcome to bring your own band.
- Our regular late-cancel and no-show policies also affect outdoor classes.