COVID-19 safety Procedures and policies
We are following all state guidelines to keep you safe. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we need to make adjustments to our classes and schedule during this time.
- We are required to screen you for COVID symptoms before you’re permitted inside the studio. We will be doing this via TEXT as much as possible. Expect a text message between 15-60 minutes before your scheduled class. You’ll respond to the text with a YES or NO and then we’ll know you’re good to come to the studio. If you sign up late or don’t respond to the text, we will screen you verbally when you enter the lobby.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times.
- You will have at least 10 ft of space between you and other participants.
- Using hand sanitizer or washing your hands is required before and after class.
- Your mat, props and hand weights will be clean and set up for you.
- Instructors will do their best to maintain a 10 ft distance from you. They will not be doing any hands-on corrections, but will instead provide verbal cues.
- Toiletries are available at the front desk for use, rather than in the bathroom.
Unless otherwise marked, outdoor barre and dance classes are held at the Carillon Tower. This is what to expect:
- Class is capped at 25 participants.
- Maintain 10 ft distance between you and others.
- Bring your own yoga mat to barre classes.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Typically we will only use loop resistance bands, light weights, or no props. You are welcome to bring your own band and/or weights.
- Our regular late-cancel and no-show policies also affect outdoor classes.
- Class will be cancelled if raining or below freezing temperature. You will be notified via text an hour or more before class starts and your credit will be restored to your account.